Osmosis washing in the dishwasher: what is it?
Have you ever heard of osmosis washing in the dishwasher? Do you know what it is?
Let's take a step back, and try to get a general idea of what osmosis washing is. It is a washing method that uses osmotic water, water produced by a system whose operation is that of the mechanism of reverse osmosis. Osmosis washing in the dishwasher allows for a series of remarkable advantages to be obtained, which can be summarised as follows:
- The mechanical drying process is facilitated
- The surfaces of crockery are brighter
- Fully demineralised water significantly reduces the possibility of spots, rings or scuffing on surfaces, which usually occurs with medium-hard water
through reverse osmosis, a special membrane retains minerals present in the water, and prevents their passage, allowing clean water to be obtained from the other. We can therefore define it as the most refined and advanced water filtration technique.
Meiko was able to respond to the ever-increasing need to guarantee the maximum shine and cleanliness of crockery - and even the most delicate of glasses - thanks to its special GiO MODULE reverse osmosis, which works to prevent and effectively resolve the presence of halos, imperfections and spots from dishwashing.
Meiko's GiO MODULE reverse osmosis allows osmosis washing in the dishwasher thanks to a modular water filtration system that can be used on all Meiko dishwashers, and guarantees 99% purity from minerals. This way, even the most delicate of crockery can be washed properly without issue. The GiO MODULE also allows you to extend the life of crockery.
Why choose osmosis washing in the dishwasher?
What are the additional benefits of osmosis washing in the dishwasher?
- Reduction of costs for operators of food services establishments
- Up to a 50% reduction in detergent use compared to traditional dishwashing
- Notable reduction of technical interventions on equipment
- Increase of washing quality
- Increase in the life of the dishwasher and dedicated crockery
Would you like to receive more information on osmosis washing in the dishwasher and the GiO MODULE reverse osmosis developed by Meiko, a leading international company? Contact the brand's technical experts now for commitment-free, dedicated advice.
For clients who want their glasses and dishes to sparkle, improving the water quality is essential – and that calls for demineralisation or osmosis.